To suggest a topic email email@example.com or tweet @MrsSarahSimons
Share your interests. Share your expertise.
Here's the schedule so far.....
1. Thursday 5th Sept - Sharing good practice: Advice to those new to FE
2. Thursday 12th Sept - How do the changes to GCSEs and A levels impact FE?
3. Thursday 19th Sept - Exploring the digital literacy needs of FE teachers
4. Thursday 26th Sept - Establishing links between research and practice in FE
5. Thursday 3rd Oct - #UKFEchat research project: Deciding on a research question
6. Thursday 10th Oct - Re-writing SoW: Teaching learners you have, not ones you wish you had!
7. Thursday 17th Oct - What's the point of qualifications?
8. Thursday 24th Oct - Zero hours contracts and impact.
9. Thursday 31st Oct - Handling behaviour management in mixed age classes.Part 1
10. Thursday 7th Nov - Stretching & challenging: Is gifted and talented relevant in FE?
11. Thursday 14th Nov - Retention. Retention. Retention.How to avoid student withdrawals.
12. Thursday 21st Nov - Handling behaviour management in mixed age classes. Part 2
13. Thursday 28th Nov - Encouraging STEM subjects in FE
14. Thursday 5th Dec
15. Thursday 12th Dec